Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My second post

Yaa, I started explaining you the Japan tour yesterday (yesterday to you!). And there is hardly anything which might really of any interest to you about the Japan trip. When I thought of writing a blog for the past generation, when I descended to 2008, India(now our destinations contain two specifications, namely, place and time, of course, after we started travelling in time space), the first thing that occured to my mind is my Tokyo trip. So I wrote about that.

But, Today, to come back t0 the same 2008, beginning of fall, in India, It was quite an interesting travel. I travelled down to 2019, I thought there I could write this piece of blog there, but unfortunately, http://www.blogger.com/ was not existing that time. I just didn't know, when it vanished. So, I had to travel down upto here, to the day next to my previous blogging. But if this site were there in 2019, you had to wait for a long time to see this blog:)

Really, these days I am enjoying the time travel, once I had been upto 1940's US, and seen bits and pieces of world war, But it was a part of our Expedition conducted in my e-school. I mean, when it is expedition of that type, we wont be really free to move around, though, weapons cannot damage anything of us.

I really wonder, why they used launch guns worked on Newton's third law, thats what my teacher was telling, through the cross time vedeo conferencing( a conferencing technique to speak to people from a point of time to some other point of time.). And, we watched how the musiums were damaged in US that time. Hmm, now a days we dont need a musium, we can fly back to any point of time in the history and see what happened.

Oh! call from Ram, I need to go back to my present, he's there waiting for me. Take care, will try to come back soon in your future.

No comments: